Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 10, 2009

BTW, Update on Family Drama...

Outside of the family drama I'm creating I was called by my super secret spy today who advised that my ex-s-i-l's pre-lim is scheduled in front of a District Court Judge on April 20th for 2 counts of Child Abuse in the 3rd Degree...

In separate news...my uncle is worrying me with his health problems. He went and saw a Oncology Hemotologist(?) today. She is running more tests, he is still off from work, and I'm worried that there is going to be bad news discovered soon....so keep him in your prayers. He has had a bad couple of years ever since his wife was scheduled to be deployed, while she was deployed and since she has returned home. His 50's aren't treating him so great... :(

Lastly, my brother called me this week to inquiry about repos. I'm not sure how my schooling has prepared me to become the resident family expert on repos. Especially since I haven't had another repo'd (knock on wood! knock, knock!). I told him that I thought they could do what they said they were going to do, but that he was best to call the place where they bought the mini-van and see if they knew anything more. I did try to assure him the fact that he told them to come get the mother-trucker was not helping his cause and didn't alleviate his woman from making the $495/mo payments.... But what do I know! (eye-rolling here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment