Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Deadline for Chrysler

Well today is the government imposed deadline for Chrysler. Will they have time to make their deal with Fait or will they be filing for BK? I wish them all the luck of the world, especially the hourly workers who are uber-stressed out over this whole thing. My prayers are with you my Big-3 brothers and sistas! Even though this may not directly affect me, it indirectly affects us all, so I hope that the best thing that is suppose to happen will happen. Good luck Chrysler and if it is Chapter 11 that you find yourself in...please don't call me, because I suck at Chapter 11! (See prior post on BK final.)

**Dani, how do you do that neat little link thing when you put "here" and it takes you to the other posting?

8 comments:

  1. Well, let me tell you. First go to the post you want to link back to so that you can copy the exact web address up in the address bar. Copy that. Go back to the post you are drafting, highlight the words that you want to be the link back to the old post then click on the little symbol that looks either like a globe with a chain around it or a globe being hugged (if you are me), a little box will pop open for the link and you can just paste your link there. Voila!

    Hope that is understandable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I was going to add you to my blogroll but wasn't sure if you wanted to maintain some anonymity. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I'll have to try that!

    Okay, I'll ask...what is a blogroll, what does it do, and how would that affect my anonymity? Do I know others that read your blog outside of your family?

    Sorry...Just found the comments today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blogroll is just like your Blog List over there ----> where I would just list your blog name and people could visit if they want. I would never say who you are. I think there may only be one person that we know that reads my blog outside of my family. It's a he and I am not sure if you told him about this. It is no biggie if you don't want me to add it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.s. you can set up your account so you are emailed when comments to posts come in. Let me know if you want me to tell you how to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this boy our EJ?

    That would be awesome!! Thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is one and the same. I dont know how often he reads but he has left at least one comment. I will add you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome...thanks! Of course unless some leaves comments I have no clue who is reading what! LOL

    ReplyDelete