Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Well, today is the day. Some of us love it, some of us hate it, some of us could care less! It has been a long time since someone has played an April Fools Joke on me, outside of my munchkin~of course! I think that comes with getting older and more mature...I think! And on top of it being April Fools Day it is also Hump Day! Each time I look at the calendar it gets better and better! LOL

I've had one hell of a busy week so far. Sunday I worked on some homework, but didn't get nearly enough done. Monday was a prison tour for class. It was actually pretty interesting. More so than what I thought. I told my man about it and how it smelled in there and he said it smells like "ass"! LOL I think he may be right. The other areas we smelled I think was associated with whatever was prepared that day for dinner, which smelled like it might taste like ass. It was definitely not the freshest place to be and if you are sensitive to smells...you don't want to go to prison! Of course there are a whole host of other reasons why you don't want to go, but add this to your list...it smells like ass! The best experience I thought from the whole tour was a guy in segregation telling us if we wanted to see real segregation to go to Level V, because "this here segregation (Level II) is nothing more than a country-club!" Combine that with the dancing man and his $5Million dollar civil suit and the man who did not want us looking in his cell (as he stood in his window the entire time we were in there)...that is where they should bring people for entertainment! It was the best! LOL

After the prison trip was on to class with a sick Prof. W! Why oh why do people attempt to do their job when they are so sick? For instance, my aunt has bronchitius from one of her co-workers who prides herself on never missing time from work! Well, that is all fine and dandy, but you live alone and aren't around other people. My aunt is my babysitter, so if she goes down with some funky illness, I have to find replacements, not to mention the fact that now me and my munchkin are exposed! UGH...people like that piss me off! So I beg of all professors...please do not come to lecture us when you are on death's door, especially when we are only 4 weeks from starting exams! :( But I do hope Prof. W & my aunt & her co-worker all feel better very soon and more importantly, I hope we don't get it!!

Tuesday I called in! I just couldn't take it anymore! I did a little reading, but I seriously sleep too! My man called me about quarter to 9am, which woke me up. I got up and then laid back down about 10:30am and slept till after 1pm. I got up and went back to bed at 3:30pm and slept until almost 6pm. I stayed up, we ordered pizza and then off to bed I went again at 11:30pm, but I read Crim Pro for another hour and then went to sleep again. I think I have sleep-itis! EEK!!! Of course I came in to my office to be greated by 11 new files! WTF?!

So I'm working my fanny off today and paying for taking that day yesterday! Whatev! I will have a later/future posting about squeeky bladders being an excuse for a lube job! Leave it to my work's restroom to bring about another post....and yes, we are all adults here! LOL

Enjoy the rest of your hump-day and beware of the April Fools Jokes!!!

PS: Happy Anniversary Dani!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I cannot believe it has already been two years. Time sure does fly.

    ReplyDelete