Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Up 2

I ended my long week with dinner with one of my greatest friends last night. I enjoyed every single minute of it! :) It was so good to see my friend and to be able to sit and talk like old times! Gosh I miss seeing her all the time and certainly wished she lived closer these days! Thanks for a wonderful dinner my friend! ;) Miss ya loads! Love to you!!

Well, I have to report the bad with the good and this week it was bad, but I suspected it would be bad. I gained 2lbs this week. :( But I knew it was going to be bad. Of course I hoped it wouldn't be so bad, but it was. This is a great way to slap one back in to reality! Back on the WW bandwagon this week. Of course being exam week #1 it will be difficult. Good thing I bought a crap load of fruits, veggies and bottles of water tonight while shopping! ;) I'll need all the help I can get y'all!

I was suppose to use today for studying for my BK exam, but I didn't. I just didn't feel good enough to study, so I did errands, wrote a letter to my guy, took a short little nap~~I couldn't sleep well because it was really hot in my house~~, watched some TV and grocery shopped at Sam's Club and Meijers. By the time I got home, which was around 10pm, I think I was running a fever, I was achy and you know when you kind of feel like your head is ringing...I had that feeling too. So I'm off to bed with a shot of Nyquil and no need to set an alarm in the morning. Hopefully I can sleep in in the morning...the only thing that I wouldn't mind waking me up is a call from my guy, but I just have a sneaking suspicion that won't happen until early/mid week next week. :(

As for the hot house...when my thermometer read almost 90 today in my little tin box I opted to start my air. I know...crazy, isn't it?! It is only April, but when you don't feel good and you live in a tin box, which heats up quickly, you don't have much of a choice. Being miserable isn't an option when you don't feel well and are feeling stressed!! As for outside...it was beautiful today! I hope everyone else was able to enjoy the beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment