Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sidetracked Take Two

Well, my man just called and he is sick. :( He sounded horrible, but wanted to explain why he hadn't called yesterday. I felt really bad for him. I know how horrible the colds/infections/sicknesses are right now since I'm still hacking from my illness from the last 3 weeks now. He even parted with $5 yesterday to go and see the nurse for a decongestent and some asprin. That is how I know for sure he is really sick (outside of the proof in my ear), because he is not one that believes in paying $5 to see a prison nurse to get asprin. Honey, I hope you feel much better, really soon!

Of course I was so sidetracked with his illness I totally forgot to tell him about the letter I received from his BF! Dang it!! I hate it when I do that! I swear...I need pen and paper with me 24/7 so I can write lists. I would add to my already going lists of things to do and things to buy. I would add a list for things to say, things to remember, things to forget... You get the idea! I swear that commericial with Alec Baldwin about your brains being turned to mush...I have that disease already! I used to be able to remember loads of information...now, I think I can remember two numbers for two minutes and then I'm done! Ugh....

BTW, any tea-party-goers in the crowd? I support a flat-tax, but I didn't feel the need to dress up like our fore-fathers and (maybe) dump tea in the harbor. I honestly don't know what they were doing, but more power to the people! ;)

Well, since this is the second time I've typed this entry I'll post it now. Nothing worse than when you type up an entry and then go to post it and it is lost due to an error. Nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment