Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got More

Well I went back and laid back down a little after 8am.  Of course less than 30 mins later my phone rang and it was my son's school.  :(  He of course, while playing outside, fell and landed in a puddle so his pants were wet and they wanted me to have someone bring him dry pants.  I know I should have immediately gotten out of the bed and taken my munchkin some dry pants, but I felt just horrible so I let the secretary assume I was at work almost an hour away.  I didn't lie...she asked, "You work in *the city*, right?"  I told her "Right."  I then said my aunt had patients this morning and could not do it she then wanted to know if my aunt was a doctor.  I told her no.  I told her no one was available until afternoon and she told me to call first because they may be dry by then.  Of course they were when I finally woke up at 12:15pm and called to check on his pants.  

It took me almost 2 hours to get up, showered and out the door to the doctor's where he did give me a 2nd dose of antibiotics, a nose spray for allergies and my standard daily asthma inhaler.  Fun, fun, fun...  

My tired butt says it will likely be another early night...I need to feel better PRONTO!  I have a lot of ist to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment