Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Like the New Look?

So I took a nap this evening and then when I got up, after eating dinner I decided I wanted a new look to my blog so I freshened it up and edited some of my labels.  Sometimes I get carried away with my labels.  Of course I think I'm the only person who looks at it, but I cleaned it up a bit!  I actually just finished my editing process and then I look at Dani's comments from earlier tonight asking if I changed my blog and if I was in mourning....  Hmmmm....this was like 2 hours before I did my editing and actually if the "time stamp" is correct the comment came in while I was napping.  

Dani, what did my blog look like that made you think I changed it and wonder if I was in mourning?  Does my blog look to you what it looks like to me?  What was it before and what is it now that you are seeing?  I need some feedback sista!  

So y'all...what do you think of the edits?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, when I was here last your blog was entirely black. Nothing like this at all. Hence the mourning comment. Was it black before and I just forgot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was black with lime green accents...maybe you just forgot! LOL

    ReplyDelete