Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Contact with both former-sister-in-laws today...

So I woke up this morning with a pain in my back, sort of. It is more like my lower right quadrant on the backside. It is kind of constant with spurts of sharp pains. I'm hoping that this is tied to mother nature, stress and over-all feeling icky and nothing more serious. I always get a little nervous with pain in this area because of the cyst I'm carrying around there! I don't know what it feels like when a cyst bursts; however, I assume it would be painful so I am crossing my fingers that it is nothing except stress and "that time". I swear I'm falling apart in my old age!

So I talked to my guy's sister-in-law and it appears that no one has heard from him since the last time I spoke to him on the 20th! She is going to verify with her mother-in-law and report back to me. I'm sure if I don't hear from her there has been no contact, because I love my former sister-in-law, but she loves to stir the pot especially with me and my guy. She would have immediately called me if she had confirmed contact between the two of them!

Another call came in that went through the family drama dealing with my other ex-sister-in-law. Apparently the foster mother or the DHS people asked her about birth information about my two nephews...their weights, lengths and times of birth. She couldn't provide that information. For people who haven't had kids they would probably think "so?!" but once you have kids you know such information. I don't know why or how, but you do! I will admit that I couldn't recall the exact length of the munchkin but I was damn close (said 20&1/2, but it was 20&3/4), but I sure as hell remembered the time and the weight exactly (11:28pm & 9lbs1oz)! I just don't get how she couldn't remember the time and the weight? God help those two little boys...I think their foster parents are the best option right now. So very very sad...

Oh yeah...I went to get my mail while the munchkin was at soccer practice and I decided to treat myself to the newest addition in our town, Cold Stone Creamery, which moved in and is sharing Tim Hortons. Well, what a mistake!! Not only was it expensive and not as great as I hoped for, but how am I suppose to drive home with a cup of fancy ice cream without a lid and doesn't fit in a cup holder? Maybe I was expecting too much with an expectation of a lid and maybe a bag too...WTF? I won't be going back...

No comments:

Post a Comment