Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 10, 2009

Time flies even when you aren't having fun...

What a week...  It all came together last night when I went to Urgent Care.  I couldn't take the pounding in my head any more.  Dx:  upper respiratory infection.  According to the doctor, it is running rampant right now because of the crazy weather here!  One day 65, the next day snow and the thrid day 57.  No wonder I'm sick.  Even though some people think I'm sick all the time, I really haven't been sick like this since January.  I thought that was pretty good, but for some I guess that doesn't live up to their standards.  I think sometimes when our lives are so fast and full that it seems like January was just yesterday...  I remember telling Captain that April would be here before she knew it and it is!  So time does fly even if we aren't having fun too!  

Happy Passover today!  Take care everyone!  I heard it was beautiful outside today...I spent the day recouping and am feeling a ton better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment