Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

76 to 48 in 24

Wow...what a change 24 hours makes!  Yesterday it was close to 80 at this time, sunny and full of energy.  Plus I was in between pampering appointments.  Today it isn't even 50 yet, it is cloudy, dreary and full of laziness.  

I didn't go to bed until after 3am last night because I was just enjoying the breeze coming through my kitchen windows plus I was editing my blog and changing the look of "j'lynn's world". What do you think of it?  I'm kind of in love with it right now and just want to sit and stare at it.  I went from like all black (with accusations of me in morning recently made! LOL) to a lighter more upbeat look.  Is it strange to just want to stare at your new "masterpiece"?

I woke up just before 8am and knew 5 hours was not nearly enough sleep, so I went back to sleep until 11:30am.  I made myself get up against my better wishes.  I've picked up the house, started laundry and am now ready for a nap~because it is a lazy sleepy day...  But I loved going to bed with my window open last night.  Of course I had a crazy dream but that could have been induced by that shot of Nyquil I had before I laid down!  Man, it is taking forever to get rid of this congestion from this last battle.  Of course it probably didn't help that I tried to fight it off for a long, long time before I gave up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment