Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ups & Downs Today

I almost didn't write this post, but then I remembered that it is all about me and that includes the people I love! Well I made that call and my fears were confirmed...my man is in the hole. :( I don't know why...and knowing what I know about prison I can't judge until I know the facts. I know that probably doesn't sound natural to people, but with MDOC there are 4 sides to the story: his, the other person, MDOC and then you have to apply logic to the story... So I shall reserve my judgment for now, but I'm still sad, mad & hurt. :(

Tomorrow I take my uncle to his follow up appointment with the hematologist oncologist...wish us luck! I'm really nervous about the appointment tomorrow and us getting bad news...

In case you are under a rock today...Chrysler filed Chapter 11 today. We shall see what becomes of this. It makes me nervous as well. Apparently I'm just a nervous nelly today! LOL

But hey, my back is feeling better. It hurt a little this morning but has since went away. So that is good news. So it has been an up and down day today...but I'm glad I know what I know now. I think I'd rather know versus not knowing.

I'll update things when I can....

Oh BTW, I was having such a crazy afternoon that when I got ready to rush off to the post office to drop my paragraph off demanding details from my man I realized that I had my shirt on inside out. Opps! I have decided that with my stress level these few weeks that I will be treating myself to a massage at the end of next week...I know I deserve it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment