Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful and Happy Easter! The munchkin and I had a nice day. He played outside a few times and buried a treasure chest for the pirates to find in the future. Isn't he cute? ;) The Easter Bunny was too good to him! 4 baskets, some overflow on the table, 23 hidden eggs and a left over grocery bag that hasn't made its appearance yet later...and Easter was ready to start.

Our Easter Dinner was dino nuggets, potato bake, cream-style corn and a lamb cake. Wasn't the traditional feast that we are used to and it didn't seem right. But it is obvious that my family is suffering from a meltdown as the only people that attended my brother's holiday dinner was my mom, dad and one aunt. No one else did. My mother called me for 1 min. 30 secs. today...oh well, her loss, not mine! And as my guy said on the phone today...we will have family dinners soon enough! Only one more Easter before he is free (hopefully!)....that is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

I'll be glad when I'm done with school, because then life will go back to normal. I will have each and every holiday at my home...everyone will be invited and whoever shows up will be here and most importantly, "my" family will be here and that will be enough for me!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and was able to celebrate it with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment