Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Come on people...Are you frickin' kidding me with this crap!

This is a line that a good friend of mine that I adopted years ago when we worked together... gosh, I miss those days.

Anywho...I went to the gym tonight after work. Yay me!! While on the treadmill for the 2nd 15 mins at the end of my workout I get an email from Prof. K. I didn't read it and waited until I got home. Um, yeah...I'm taking a class with Prof. K. next semester. His email was the syllabus for that class, along with tips on where to buy the book.

I wanted to respond to his email and say: "Dear Prof. K: I know you are excited about the class you've taught for over twenty years, but sending me the syllabus seven weeks before the class starts is a bit much, don't ya think?! I would appreciate being able to get through the current semester before I take on the stress for Term II. Since apparently you have tons of free time, I have this Motion for Summary Judgment due in less than two weeks that I could really use your expertise on. Please return the completed Motion with appropriate attachments to me by this Sunday though since I have an oral argument to give on this matter this coming Monday. Your assistance is appreciated and with your years of experience I know to no longer worry if I will 4.0 this class! Yay me!! Thanks for your early prep for Term II!! j'lynn"

Come on Prof. K, are you f'g kidding me with this shit?!? Ugh...

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha

    gotta love teachers that love to teach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...my words live on in infamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Dani they do...every time I say this line I think of you. I'm sure you are not surprised by the fact that it is quite often these days! :D

    ReplyDelete