Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, November 16, 2009

Two is my lucky number today!

I'm closer to my hefty goal of being below 300 by 2 more lbs! Yay me!! I had told myself in the elevator going up to the 25th floor to WWs today that I would not let my weight gain (I was convinced I gained up to 5lbs) derail me from getting back on track! So I have now lost a grand total of 33.6lbs!! I can hardly believe it myself! In order to get to my goal I have to lose another 29.6lbs. I'm quite sure I won't accomplish this by the first of the year, but with each .2lb loss I'm that much closer! I cannot even imagining saying, "I've lost a total of 63.2lbs!" Oh my goodness...just the thought of it makes me feel light-headed and giddy!! I do credit my weight loss this week to my water intake and my ability to stay away from Wendy's and their delicious doubles & singles.

Well, 2 more things off my list of things to do! I registered for classes & filled out my course evals. I was also hoping to move #13 to the accomplished line today since I'm less than a chapter away from finishing my PR homework, but alas...it evaded me today. Tomorrow is another day...

Accomplished: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 38, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, & 40
Started: 13 & 15
Left to do: 16, 17, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, & 31

3 comments:

  1. You continue to amaze me with the way you accomplish your lists! And, even more amazing are your accomplishments in weight loss! Even if it sometimes seems slower than you'd like, you're doing great. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl!!

    i'm scared to weigh in...give me another week!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie~~Awe, thank you!! :) You are amazing too!

    Blaez~~Thanks! I say, just do it! Face reality because it doesn't get better next week. That is my motto these days, but I get your fear!! I have it every single Monday!!

    ReplyDelete