Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yes, I can move slower than I did yesterday

Today is moving no faster than yesterday. But I did finish my brief tonight, which is good. I should have immediately jumped on my small firms, but after reading through all 9 parts I seem to have mentally checked out! To get myself back in mentally I decided to make a late night run out to Biggby's to grab my DDHC and of course I was too late and they were closed. Yes, it was only 9:30pm. So I drove all the way down the road for a total opposite treat...ice cream (sugar-free) and of course they were closed too. Ugh...

Deciding or hoping that this wasn't going to be a wasted run out into 38 degree weather I decided to trek back to MickeyD's. I ordered a small hot chocolate, non-fat, and a medium diet coke to balance out the sugar since they, like Starbucks, do not do sugar-free with their hot chocolate/coffee drinks. I came home to discover that my hot chocolate is actually some coffee drink (Yuck!) and my diet coke is real coke....strike 3...I should be out! This screw up was probably because the little order taker was too busy flirting with me and he probably typed in the wrong stuff......like that is gonna help him get my number.

Then I decide to order a sub for dinner from Hungry Howie's and even though everything points to the fact that they are open until midnight, when I called at 11pm I was told they were closed and when I tried to question the lady since their recently delivered ad says they close at midnight and the bitch hung up on me...nice customer service, don't ya think?!? So now I'm waiting for my ol' faithful Tiffany's to deliver dinner so I can eat and dive right back into Small Firms...

Thank goodness this was a 4 day weekend, but the sad thing is...that still won't be enough either! Ugh...

Done: 1, 2*, 3, 4, 10, 13**
Started: 5***, 7****
Untouched: 6, 8, 9, 11, 12

*~~yeah, still not put away...
**~~sleeping in until 1pm Thursday and noon today make me feel guilty enough to mark this one done!
***~~brief is done, just need to prep for my oral arguments and I won't even think about that until late tomorrow
****~~I think reading the instructions for my assignment constitute starting this one. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, it just wasn't in the cards for you to enjoy any eats or treats! Hope your week gets better. I should be doing homework, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually...I have been eating like crap these last 3 days...none of it was a treat though. :( Reality will slap me in about 12.5 hours. Ugh. :(

    Life will be better in about 11 days when my finals are over...

    Good luck with your homework. I "billed" over 9.3 hours in homework today for Small Firms, time to call it a day I guess. Of course I'll need to take Wednesday off to finish my final project for this class of hell...so two oral arguments, 4 classes to attend, and one huge ass final project to go and then my week will be over and it will be time to study for finals...

    ReplyDelete