Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is the day that we all take a minute and give thanks, so I would like to take a moment and give thanks for the following people and things in my life...

My family, especially my mom, dad, aunts, uncles, cousins and nephews...
My son...the most important thing in my life, I give thanks that he is mine and I'm lucky to have him as my munchkin
My man...who has made so much progress and is becoming the man I always knew he could be and the man I feel in love with almost ten years ago
My friends, especially my LSBFF, SillyJilly, MyMormanGirl, Captain, Blaez, and Dani
School...The fact that I am lucky enough to be able to go, even though I complain about it
Work...The fact that I have a job and for the majority of the time the fact that I do like my job even though we are going through lots of changes and I complain about it A LOT!
Mine and my family's health, even though this last year has been rough, I am still very blessed
You...my readers, my followers, my commenters and my new friends

During such unpredictable and tough times we all currently find ourselves in, we need to remember all of the things we are eternally thankful for and probably more than just once a year.

Enjoy your Holiday and remember to give thanks for all of the blessings in your life. Love to you all and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment