Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Could I move any slower today?

Done: 1, 2*, 3, 4, 10***
Started: 5**, 13
Untouched: 6****, 7*****, 8******, 9, 11, 12

*~~Laundry is done and folded, but I still have to make that long trek down the hall to put the munchkin's towels and clothes away. This will get done sometime Saturday, but I'm too lazy tonight. But I do consider this item done!

**~~My God...this is one slow moving Motion! I worked on this for over 7.5 hours today and in the days/week prior I've worked on it for over 10 hours. My goal is to be done Saturday morning and moving on to Small Firms and getting as much as I possibly can before crashing tomorrow night...probably right around the same time I am about to crash tonight (approx. 2:30am)! Ugh...when is this damn semester over????? Of course it doesn't help that I'm not feeling motivated today. I spent a few hours attempting to write my Brief while watching the Alabama/Auburn game, but I was continually pulled away from the computer screen to the TV and by the end of the game I had a major headache (thanks Crimson Tide!), so I watched Four Christmases to rid myself of my headache after taking 4 Motrin. Oh yeah...I went and met "The Great American Shoppers" (a/k/a the fam) for lunch too. Can I procrastinate or what?! hehe

***~~This is a little fluid due to my homework this week and the fact that my schedule is a bit mixed up this week because of school. My plan includes going to the gym on Wednesday if I'm okay with my homework, plus I will really need it. I did worse today than I did for Turkey Day, damn-it-to-hell! Ugh. Then I'm hoping to go and see my honey Friday night because I figure my brain will be mush to do anything else and Saturday I get my haircut and begin studying like a crazy fool for my PR exam, because as you well know...I haven't really done much for this class yet this semester thanks to all of my other frickin' homework! :(

**(continued)~~I have to have my Litigation homework done for Monday night as I argue that Motion and I am totally done with that class! (Woo-hoo!!)

****~~I also need to finish my PR homework in time for Monday night too since that will be the last time we meet before our final on the 10th of December. (Amen!)

*****~~Thursday night is my "make-up" class for Small Firms, because the prick canceled the night before Turkey Day and didn't feel it was "appropriate" to not reschedule...nice, huh? My final project is due on Friday @ 5pm.

******~~Tuesday night I argue my final motion for Pre-trial and will be done with that class, totally, as well! (Frickin' A, Man!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment