Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, November 20, 2009

Kind of Gal Who Loves a Challenge

My Friday To-Do List:

1. Kick ass at work for 8 hours
2. Go see my guy
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Pick up the house
6. Do laundry
7. Do all of my PR homework
8. Do all of my Litigation homework
9. Do all of my Small Firms homework
10. Do all of my Pre-Trial homework
11. Write out the munchkin's soccer & school pictures to give out
12. Update my man's address with his last magazine subscription
13. Get my facial done
14. Get waxed
15. Plan out my week
16. Write my man
17. Write my h.s. friend
18. Get me some sleep
19. Get ready for Turkey Day
20. Get the munchkin's haircut

2 comments:

  1. atleast its not over 30 items like last week! my god girl!!

    and it looks a little less stressful as well.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Blaez, but of course with having less to do I seemed to have accomplished less...go figure! I just want this damn semester to be over!!

    ReplyDelete