Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pictures of my pile of papers & the end result...



Do you see my panties? I couldn't even put my underwear in the drawer due to this mess!














Look at this...it totally rocks!! I'm so happy I've accomplished and this kept it up...




These are now gone too...




And this is all that is left these days, minus the gym bag on top, because I carry that in my car. Just in case, ya know! ;)


3 comments:

  1. I thought my paper piles were bad! You accomplished quite a bit. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks y'all!

    I know D...isn't that a crazy amount of papers?! It was bigger last December, but then I had to file taxes so I had to whittle it down a little then. Since it was so late in the year, the papers this year just go right in a box! LOL

    I'm trying Blaez! ;)

    ReplyDelete