Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ticking them off

One by one...

#7: When I went for my oil change Saturday morning and asked if the service department's manager was available I was told she wouldn't be in. I then began to wonder in my head whether the service manager was the same chick who blew me off last week, so I decided to do the next best thing...write a complaint instead. So yesterday I wrote my complaint and will stick it in the mail tomorrow, along with my bills and envelopes to my guy (I've become obsessed with printing off stories from the internet and sending them his way so he is getting some mail since I obviously haven't had time to write for a while!). I now consider #7 on my list done too! Yay!!

#33 & #35: With everything I've been able to accomplish in the last 48+ hours, I'm considering myself refocused and am hopeful that I've gotten my shit together too! ;) I've gotten almost 3/4ths of my list done. Of course if this wouldn't have happened and if I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to register and do my course evals, along with the fact that I'm waiting on my guy's letter which contains the information to update his last magazine subscription, I would only have 7 things incomplete on my whole damn to do list! Could you imagine?! I know I can't...

#34: Also, with my successful completion of weekend #2 without having a Wendy's single or double for that matter, plus the fact that I've sucked down my 64 ozs of water for today, I'm considering myself back on the WWs band-wagon! So even though tomorrow I will likely be sadden and upset with myself, I think that will be the last motivational factor that I will need to be totally back on board...oh yeah and the fact that my goal is to be below 300lbs by the end of the year. I know...that is a very hefty goal, but we all need goals, right?!

#32: Even though I've been up until 3am both Friday and Saturday night and gotten up early (in my world) both mornings, 7:15am and 9:00am, respectively, I only had the need to take one quick nap, yesterday. I haven't felt overly tired today and never even thought about going and laying down while I worked on homework. So I think I did get some serious sleep...maybe not a lot of sleep but I think it was a case of "good" sleep. You know that deep sleep where you are disoriented when you first wake up. Heck, I woke up at 4:30am this morning and thought I had been asleep for several hours when in reality I barely had 90 minutes in! I'm checking this one off my list too!

Accomplished: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 39, & 40
Started: 13 & 15
Left to do: 16, 17, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 37, & 38

Yes, I am proud of me! I've busted my behind this weekend and I'm so glad I did. :)

40 items on your to-do list: Overwhelming.
28 items completed on your to-do list: Amazing.
2 items started needing completion on your to-do list: Uplifting.
10 items left to-do: Priceless!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! It feels great when you get a lot done. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, welcome to my blog! :) I'm so happy to have you as a reader, a commenter, and a follower!! Wow!!! :D I love it!

    You are right...it feels great when you get a lot done!!

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was with my jailbird i use to write lyrics down to our fave songs and send to him in the mail. DCM was a jailbird, i mean no offence to your man when i say jailbird...

    i am so proud of you!! we've gotten back on our diet too. i'm most likely not going to excercize all winter mainlt because my ass is too cheap to pay for a gym membership!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice of you to do that for your jailbird! :) No offense taken!

    Thanks Blaez! I'm so happy for you too!! It is rough getting back on track with a diet plan...way to go! Yeah, I wouldn't have a gym membership if it wasn't being paid by someone else...I'm just hoping that they are so kind this year with their Christmas gift! ;)

    Proud of you Blaez... ;)

    ReplyDelete