Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Catching up...one thing at a time.

So, from that great big long list of to-do items here, I only have the following to follow up on in the next few days:

  • Grocery shopping, which will be done tomorrow night since I don't have any classes
  • Doing laundry...I just have to fold and put away!
  • Getting the munchkin in the after school program...I left a message on Friday and will call again tomorrow.
  • File all of my papers, which are still being neglected, but are at least thought of a lot more these days!
  • The meal plan is a work in progress so this is an every day thing, but so far so good!
  • Write my man...I'm now 9 envelopes behind. DOUBLE YIKES!
  • Continuing to strive to GET MY SHIT TOGETHER!
I'm so proud of me! Yay me!!!!! :) Now I have to write out bills tomorrow too...I hate that part! Negative is never a pretty number, regardless of what anyone every says!


2 comments:

  1. negative is only good if your a teen taking a pregnancy test

    (ps, awesome job on tackling your todo list!!)

    ReplyDelete