Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A few things on the side

Side Note #1:
We got out of class tonight almost 2 hours early! Hollar!! Thanks Prof. Wine! So knowing I was coming home to an empty house (the munchkin and aunt is staying at mom & dad's until Saturday morning!) I decided to treat myself to a Holy Moly!! I haven't had one in months! So I swung by and picked it up and even said no to the extra BBQ sauce I normally get and I didn't eat the chips & salsa that come with it. I have to confess something...it wasn't nearly as good as I remember. Which is a good thing. In the past I would be already craving another one right now and tonight...not so much. I'm so happy with this turn of events.

Side Note #2:
While I was at work today after lunch I was washing my hands in our restroom and I noticed something. My left front tooth looked longer than normal! WTH?!? So I spent the afternoon researching online to see what is going on. Am I developing something new? Am I imagining things now? Is my gum receding? But would it just be on one tooth? Has it always been this way and I've never noticed before? Of course after I noticed this my tooth ached, it felt different than any of my other teeth to my tongue. Ugh...thank god my regular dental appointment is only 8 days away! Of course if I get more crazy scary news in 8 days I'll don't know what I'll do. Of course, since I've already hit rock bottom...I'll deal with it and move on and add more changes to my apparent crappy life!

Side Note #3:
My apologies for all of the posts lately, but I know with my upcoming schedule I won't find as much time to blog so I wanted to make sure I gave y'all some posts to read...so don't feel compelled to read them all at once. ;) Plus obviously I have a ton of stuff going on, so I have a lot to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment