Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I need boy-shorts too

I'm preparing to go and see my man. I actually leave in 13 hours. I'm working 4 hours tomorrow and then leave straight from there. I should actually be packing instead of searching the internet, but I cannot help myself. Since I had to throw one of my 3 pairs of jeans out last Friday I had to stop and pick up a pair or two (or 4) of new jeans last night. And then it happened....I found boy shorts in my size!!!! If you aren't challenged by being plus-sized you probably wouldn't understand the difficulty of this task!

I have heard about boy shorts, seen boy shorts and feel in love with boy shorts only to be sadden every time I went shopping for new underwear because my stores never had boy shorts. But alas...the time has come and finally I get to buy boy shorts. I was so excited to get up this morning and put a pair of new underwear on...my boy shorts. Then it happened...the bottom fell out of my excitement when I tried to insert my daily pantyliner in my boy shorts...NOTHING STICKS TO THEM!

WTF?!?

Absolutely nothing seems to stick to my new boy shorts. Apparently, when you have something that is 95% nylon & 5% spandex nothing sticks to it. I cannot go without my pantyliner...I've been wearing them for almost 20 years!! I feel totally naked without one! I spent the day in my boy shorts with a non stuck pantyliner in place and loved the feel of my new panties, but not the fear that my pantyliner might be falling out.

I've came up with a little plan to see if I could make it work with double sided fabric tape. Yes, I've became desperate to make my boy shorts work, but I have also started searching for plus-size cotton boy shorts as I hate the thought of having to tape my pantyliner in every morning! But I also hate the idea of giving up my boy shorts too...

No need to worry though...I shall overcome this obstacle too!

2 comments:

  1. i have some of those. i love em! most of the time i wear them around the house under a tshirt, i feel so sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do make you feel sexy!! :)

    I was very happy to learn over the weekend that 2 pairs of my matching panties purchased at the same time do have cotton and things do stick to them!! LOL I haven't tried my tape trick yet though...didn't want to get "caught" in that position where I was.

    ReplyDelete