Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Polished and ready to go...

Well y'all, I am at 60 mins and counting before I leave to go and see my man! Woo-hoo! I did the mani and pedi Wednesday night and was previously waxed and facial 2 weeks ago, so I'm polished and ready to go! The bags were packed this morning, they are in the car, the call has been received making sure I was still coming (he is too cute!), and now I sit at my desk and watch the clock go tick-tock-tick-tock so I can bust out at 12:00pm exactly! High noon I believe it is called!

I hope everyone has as great as a weekend as I anticipate having and since I won't return home until Monday evening and I'm not taking my computer I will "talk" with y'all next week sometime!

Hugs & love out to my peeps....tick-tock-tick-tock...56 mins till blast off now!

2 comments:

  1. when my man and i had a long distance relationship i was the same way every weekend! but he was coming to me since i worked 2 jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very exciting!! :) I try and go and see him one weekend every 3 months at the longest, but this time I only made it 2 months...guess I needed those hugs and kisses sooner this time around.

    ReplyDelete