Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Story Lines

Okay...last post for the day...I promise! LOL

I just have to say, Kudos to ArmyWives for embarking on a story line about Type II Diabetes! Way to go y'all!! I love this show for so many reasons!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Joe and I had a bet last week on what her mysterious diagnosis was... his was pregnancy mine was brain tumor or some form of cancer. we both lost.

    but kudos to them definatly for shedding light on something that most people don't know about! i had an uncle that died from complications due to Type II diabetes by the time he died he had both legs amputated and one of his arms...

    that's another reason i'm doing my best to try and get back into shape. i'm afraid!! and i cant' seem to lose weight for the life of me, its so frustrating! i'd lost almost 100 lbs when me and the asshole split up and then I had to go and hurt myself and so now excersizing is lacking. but once I get all better! you bet my ass is losing this extra baggage (again)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I guessed last week it was Diabetes. If you remember when her and Michael got back to the house with the crazy Senator's widow she said, "I just want some water...I'm so thirsty today." That was clue #1 for me. Clue #2 was the issues with her eyes going blurry!

    Yikes for your uncle! :(

    It is hard getting back in shape...it sux! I figured it out today that in the 7 months I've been keeping this blog I've really only lost 14lbs. :( That was a bit depressing...but hey...at least it is down 14 not up 14!

    But I will admit...every emotion Claudia Joy showed last night was very real, because I've had them all in the last almost 8 weeks since my diagnosis....it really touched home. And talk about scaring someone to death, this diagnosis was it for me!

    ReplyDelete