Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Those damn shelves

at school are about to drive me insane!

JT: I was going to take that LFP Small Firms class too until I saw the syllabus.
j'lynn: The syllabus?
JT: Yes. There is a writing assignment every class.
j'lynn: Where did you get said syllabus?
JT: On Prof. L's shelf.
j'lynn: He has a shelf?
JT: Yeah, he has two packets on his shelf.
j'lynn: The syllabus?
JT: That class is a lot of work. I dropped it the second I saw it.
j'lynn: Those stupid shelves.
JT: Yeah, there is even a writing assignment due this Wednesday.
j'lynn: WHAT?
JT: You have an assignment in that class that is due this week.
j'lynn: More than reading?
JT: Yup. One of the writing assignments.
j'lynn: In the syllabus?
JT: Yeah.
j'lynn: On his shelf?
JT: Didn't you get it?
j'lynn: No! Guess I better get one.
JT: Yeah, the syllabus is on his shelf.

Good gracious! A writing assignment? In his syllabus? On his shelf? Due in 48 hours? What have I gotten myself into? I hate those stupid damn shelves that no one looks at! No one other than JT...great!

2 comments:

  1. um

    is it ok that i'm totally lost and have NO freakin clue what you are talking about?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Blaez...yes, it is!

    We have a computer website where most profs make a page for their class and hand out assignments that way. From the olden days, there are shelves for all of our profs in the hallway on the 1st floor by our Admin offices. Here the old farts put their assignments and/or assignments. I never remember to look there unless someone tells me to! And since this is my 4th year there I don't see me remembering on my own anytime soon.

    Hopefully this helped you some, but it is okay you are lost on this post. It was more of a vent on my part than anything else!

    ReplyDelete