Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tired was an understatement

I was up very early Saturday morning to work on my ever growing 'to-do' list. I got up the same time I do for work...well, actually I set the alarm like I do for work and didn't get up any earlier just like I do for work!

I rushed the munchkin out of bed to make it to the dealer by 7:30am. I got my oil change and in the rain I had to pull apart the back end to dig my wheel lock package out of where the jack is stored. Why did we (my car guy & I) decide it was a good idea to put them in there. Apparently we didn't think about having to have my tires rotated! Needless to say, they aren't going back there. So with an oil change and my tires rotated, we ran thru McDonalds for his hotcakes and my sausage biscuit and my $2 glass of ice water! The bitch taking the order made me pay a $1 for my water and then because she refused to put it in a sweet tea cup so it wouldn't sweat in my car I had to buy a sweet tea so I could pour that out and put my water in it. Then I get up to the 2nd window and the nice girl asks if I want my water in a sweet tea cup and I said yes, so $2 later I left with a sweet tea and ice water in a sweet tea cup. Of course thankfully I had to drop my munchkin off at the aunts for the rest of the weekend so I left the sweet tea there so I wouldn't drink it! I didn't even consider drinking it at the time, but if I had to keep it with me I would have. It has been almost 2 months since I've had a sweet tea and since I was addicted for over a year it could have been a 32oz. mistake!

After dropping the munchkin off I went and got my hair done, then I met back up with him and my aunt and purchased his new play set, which will be here on 9/6/09! Then we went for lunch and I went to my 2nd salon of the day to get my nails redone, my facial and waxed. I then returned home and was so sleepy so I laid down on the bed at 4:30pm for a little nap. I remember waking up at 7:30pm to go potty and I remember thinking I'll just lay back down for a few minutes and then get up and start laundry and pick up the house and grab some dinner. Well, I woke up again and it was 1:30am!! So much for a little nap!!! So obviously I also knocked off "Get some sleep" from my to-do list too!

If I thought that I would have slept for a few more hours I would have just rolled over and done jut that, but I just had a feeling that I would just lay there for hours, so I got up! I ran out at 2:00am to grab a meatball sub and discovered that the subway by my house is the drop in for everyone post-drinking at the bar! What happened to Taco Bell being the place to go?! Have I gotten that old?! Has it been that long since I've been out drinking that it has switched from Taco Bell to Subway?!?

I came back and started catching up on my TIVO backlog while I ate my sub and caught up on my blog reading! I just started some laundry. I don't know how much I will get done before I'm tempting to go back to bed, but at least I'm still working on my to-do list! LOL

Hopefully y'all didn't sleep your Saturday night away like I did! (But I won't lie...it was great!!)

2 comments:

  1. saturday, saturday... i woke up at 10 am. took a shower. ate breakfast. went grocery shopping... watched a movie. everything is a blurr... saturday was a bad day with the pain so i was doped up on the narcotics most of the time after grocery shopping... i didn't even go for my evening walk :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself Blaez! Don't over do. Hope you are feeling better now and with less pain again!

    ReplyDelete