Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A WWs update

So with everything going on, over a week ago I decided to join the new WWs at work that was starting Monday, August 3, 2009. So I was totally ready and was so sadly disappointed that there weren't enough people for it to run. They are hopeful that in 4 weeks there will be, so now I'm going to try and do it on my own till them, but I was so excited to start and be able to see weekly progress, but alas....I must wait and I was super disappointed. :(

As an update to the WWs issue, on 7/29 when I went to the doctor's I weighed 356.2 and when I attempted to register for WWs I was down to 352, which was a loss of 4.2lbs in 6 days (but with 2 days of complications) and when I returned to the doc's yesterday I was glad when she told me to get on the scales to see where I was! I weighed in at 349.4! That is a total of 6.8lbs in 10 days!!

I'm trying to get control and I am so proud of myself! Hopefully this keeps going down this path!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! That is terrific news. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was bummed today when I hopped on the scale at the doctor's and it hasn't moved since Saturday. :( But hey...it didn't go up so that is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! No movement is better than up. That is what I tell my mom too.

    ReplyDelete