Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Off to the hospital we go...

Last night munchkin and I did not go to bed until midnight and at 3:00am I was awakened by a burning hot 7 year old in my bed moaning. After about 20 mins I gave him some Motrin when he had a temp of 101.8. An hour later in the living room he began vomiting. Finally at 5:30am we opted to go back to bed.

Munchkin got up around 8:30am and came out to the living room to watch TV and play on the computer a little. He crawled back in the bed with me around 10:30am. I checked him at 1pm and he was still cooler than he was during the night. At 2:45pm, I checked again on my sleeping prince and he was on fire! His fever was up to 102.7, so off to the ER we went! Munchkin has a middle ear infection and is on antibiotics...so instead of me feeling icky, today it was his turn...

Baby, I hope you feel better real soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment