Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!!

So today (Tuesday the 29th~~in case there is any confusion since I am posting at 1:47am Monday night/Tuesday morning!) is my mother's birthday. She is 56!! Holy shit Mom!! :) Everyone who can make it will be having dinner together @ a local dive a couple of towns over. Of course it is gonna be chips & salsa!! LOL I'm hoping to get time before my allergy tests to pick up a cake at my favorite bakery for her, but if not (or they could be closed as they always close around the 4th for a week!) I'll pick one up between my tests and dinner! Either way I will produce a cake for her!

In other family news my bro had to BBM me during class, where I was suffering, to inform me that they sold their place and are moving into a house. I'm trying to be happy for them, but I'm totes jealous!! I wish it was us moving from our place into a house. But I cannot let it get to me. Someday will be my turn. Right?!

The best news I bring is that I turned in the rough draft of my S&L paper around 12:40am Sunday night/Monday morning. It was due at 8am. I have already received feedback from my laidback Prof and he said..."Really fine work on the seminar paper. I have a new appreciation for [Prof. Arrogance] -- I have always admired him but now it's a little more. I really like how you interviewed other attorneys and found the blogger who was so open about her feelings after her client murdered again fascinating. I think adding in a couple more interviews makes sense, too. My only criticism is that it would [be] nice to know more about how you will approach your job as a [criminal] defense attorney and what you will use to reduce stress. Nice job!" Woo-hoo!! Some more tweaking over the holiday weekend and next week and this should be completed! Yes!!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Just getting started: 7, 22, 23
Needs attention: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your paper! It sounds like your prof really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! Let's just hope my grade reflects that! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete