Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mother Nature @ Work

After getting home from the "wedding" I turned on the TV to be advised that we were under a severe thunderstorm watch. Really? Then within seconds we were advised we were now under a Tornado warning. Seriously? Then the sirens started! I called my aunt since I had just dropped her and the munchkin off at her house. I wanted to make sure they heard the sirens. They had. I agreed to call if I heard something more, they were going to go to bed. The munchkin was so exhausted he didn't feel good. We had left the wedding after I saw him laying on the steps with his head on the landing in front of the DJ. I continued to watch the local news as I caught up on reading my blogs. After the 3rd line of storms have moved through and the Tornado warning was called off, along with finally catching up on my blogs, I am now off to bed to the sounds of thunder and rain and the sights of lightening flashing outside... I too am exhausted, but I couldn't lay down on the steps in front of the DJ so instead I'm going to lay down on my bed hoping that mother nature is almost off the clock soon.

Consider it done: 12, 15, 18, 22, 23, 25
Just getting started: 2, 11, 13, 14, 24, 27, 33, 38
Needs attention: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 39, 40

No comments:

Post a Comment