Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello, My Name Is J'lynn & I Am An Ice-Cream-A-Holic

Remember that pride I was feeling yesterday over not totally losing control when it came to the cookies?!? Well, apparently it didn't follow me into today!! I did good with breakfast (banana, ham sandwich~yes, I am weird!) and lunch wasn't bad either (small famous grilled chicken greek salad, plain, with my fat-free dressing & a pita), but the snacks really sucked. Today was another ice cream day at work. And I failed miserably at it!

*yes, this is a picture of our work freezer filled with ice cream treats!

I think I ate 10 ice cream treats and then when I got to school the room was too frickin' hot to eat anything other than my cup of grapes.**

So after stopping and filling up with gas and picking up a big ass diet coke I came home and ate dinner, which basically sucked for me too (2 pieces of left over pizza and then a slice of the munchkin's birthday cake with...yup, you guessed it...more frickin' ice cream). Oh yeah...when I tried to unload all the crap I was carrying I knew I was about to spill my diet coke so in an attempt to "catch" it I put my finger through the disposable cup as it spilled onto my kitchen table and my floor. Nothing better than 30 ounces of diet coke flowing in my newly cleaned house! Ugh...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38
Just getting started: 7, 13, 14, 21, 27, 39, 40
Needs attention: 8, 9, 16, 20, 30, 31, 34

**~~I didn't really eat 10, but I could have. I did eat more than 2 though... :(

2 comments:

  1. Those ice cream days at work were horribly tempting! I dont really miss those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly wish we didn't even have them. :( They suck!! And you know that the shopper has to buy a shit-load of them too. What is up with that?!? On top of all of that she didn't buy any sugar-free stuff this time. And if we would have had some warning maybe I wouldn't have quite as miserably. I just happened to open up the freezer to get ice for my water and I was smacked in the face with snicker ice cream bars. I didn't have time to build up my defenses to them before they took over. Damn that hell hole!!!!!

    ReplyDelete