Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010!

On this early Sunday morning I would like to wish all of the Dads, Granddads, Soon-to-be-Dads, and all of the men (& sometimes the women & Moms) who play the role of Dad a great big Happy Father's Day!!! :) You do so much for us throughout life and have such an important role in so many lives I would like to say "Thank You for everything you all do!" Now go out and enjoy your day!! :)

In other news around here...well, I haven't made much more progress since my early evening update, but I'm okay with that! After I posted last night my body was getting tired of sitting here on my love seat and between my ass starting to ache and my back stiffening up I decided to take my Tax book, my highlighter, and my pen to my room to read. Well folks...that is all she wrote until I woke up this morning at 4:30am! Opps. You would think I would have learned by now that if I lay down I fall asleep! Apparently I have not learned this lesson yet...

With waking up early this morning all that really means for me is the fact that I have to do my weekly weigh-in earlier. And since all I ate yesterday was a big fat steak fajita burrito (my left overs from dinner w/my lsbff stuffed into a flour tortilla) and that large frosty I woke up famished, I knew I had to weigh in immediately so I could eat! So that is what I did! I did keep in mind the fact that I have ate like shit for the last two weeks, I didn't get to the gym last week and mother-nature has been penciled in for arrival since Friday and then I hopped up on those scales. Today's stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 322.0lbs
This week's results: +2.4lbs
Total weight lost: -41lbs

Okay...not great, but not nearly as bad as I feared! So I can deal with it. I just need to remember all of this and now plan to execute! I know it sounds stupid, but I cannot begin to execute on a Sunday. There are too many fluid factors while sitting at home studying. If I try to execute today it will actually be worse for me. Probably doesn't sound rationale, but it is the way my mind works. Instead I will just do my thing today and plan to begin executing my plan tomorrow!

Now that I'm well rested back to reading I go...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 18, 19, 23
Just getting started: 9, 11, 20, 21, 24, 25
Needs attention: 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment