Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Open House

Tonight we had the munchkin's open house. It was nice for being a school open house. I was able to really meet his teacher tonight unlike the Popsicles-in-the-Park trip. She seems nice, young, and not jaded (yet). We dropped off the 3 bags of supplies we had to bring. Then it was off to the office to drop off meds. Then outside to play on the playground and the bouncy house. After less than 30 mins we were ready to leave...okay aunt and I were ready to leave.

On the way out I ran in to Barbie & GI Joe. Barbie and I worked together when I was pregnant with the munchkin and she was pregnant with her Barbie Baby Girl. It was nice to see her, but the whole meeting seemed odd. Maybe it was because we were leaving and they were just arriving. Or maybe it is because we haven't seen one another in a super long time. Or maybe it wasn't odd and it was just me....LOL

Well, I have now narrowed the list of things to-do down to one thing left to do: File all of my papers, which I've neglected since December! Well, that and my constant issues with my food plan and as always...working on getting my shit together! I'm pretty happy with this progress with everything else going on! I'm hoping that this long weekend I will be able to start tackling that mound of papers to be filed!

Alright...off to get a few more things for tomorrow night's class done and then to bed! Of course I'll try and work on not hitting that snooze button! hehe

3 comments:

  1. there is a teacher on my bloglist and she's jaded.

    my sister graduated this may for teachering. she got her bachelors (is that the first one?) and now she's going back for her Masters (is that the next one?) she's considering going for a PHD so she can teach college one day?

    its all confusing to me!

    glad your kid has a nice teacher!! mine were all old and crabby! lol

    and as for Barbie, don't let it bother you. sometimes people/situations are weird for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaded teachers are bad...I've had so many of them in my years of schooling that it made meeting Mrs. M a treat! :D

    Way to go Blaez's sis!! (Yup, bachelors is first; kudos for her going back for her Masters! And rock on for a PhD!!!!) Must not be too confusing...you nailed it girl! LOL

    You are correct...I need to drop Barbie an email...that will help tons too! I always adored her so I'm sure it was nothing at all... Now GI Joe, I have conflicted feelings there. I think he is a bit of an ass and thinks he knows everything! Plus I don't think he gives her enough credit or help. But it isn't my life and I have no room to judge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and thanks for reassuring me Blaez! :)

    ReplyDelete