Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Leave work early
2. Take the munchkin to the dentist for a filling
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Go & see my guy
8. Do all of my E&T homework
9. Do all of my SADO homework
10. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
11. Write out my bills
12. Balance my checkbook
13. Go through all of the pics I picked up last week
14. Workout
15. Write my guy
16. Dig out some paperwork that my guy needs & mail it
17. File this week's papers
18. Catch up on my emails
19. Catch up on my TIVO
20. Register for summer classes
21. Send out the munchkin's first communion invitations
22. Catch up on reading all of my blogs
23. Catch up on responding to my commenters! :)
24. File my glass claim
25. Straighten out a mistake on my new insurance papers
26. Get organized...I'm feeling all out of sorts lately.
27. Remain focused with WWs
28. Remain focused for next week
29. Get me some serious sleep
30. Plan out my week

No comments:

Post a Comment