Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, March 26, 2010

Trying To Put It Back Together

The "it" is me. I am trying to put me back together. I've been on a downward spiral for some time now. I know it. I don't know if I didn't want to admit it or change it or what, but I've been in a rut. But the problem with being in a rut and not changing it is that it just keeps getting deeper.

However, yesterday...actually late last night/very early this morning...I don't know what happened but I started to feel that urge. You know, the urge that I have to pull myself out of this rut or else the consequences are going to be even worse than what I'm dealing with right now. Of course when this happens I start to wonder why I'm doing this. Is it just me? Is it something I'm doing? Why do I allow this to happen? Why can't I stop it before the spiraling begins?

I guess I'm just happy that I still have the ability to pull myself out before it gets too bad and try not to think if this part will ever change...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Do all of my SADO homework
2. Do all of my E&T homework
3. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
4. Go & see my guy
5. Write out my shopping list
6. Go shopping
7. Do laundry
8. Pick up the house
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. Drop off the munchkin's script
12. Pick up both of our scripts
13. Get an oil change
14. Get an estimate on the damage to my car
15. Write my guy
16. Workout
17. Dig out more of my guy's paperwork and mail it
18. File this week & last week's papers
19. Catch up on my emails
20. Catch up on my TIVO
21. Pick out an outfit for me for Easter & for my Book Award's ceremony
22. Make my reservations for the Book Award's ceremony
23. Make reservations for after the Book Award's ceremony
24. Finish picking up supplies for the Easter Bunny
25. Send out the munchkin's first communion invitations
26. Continue preparing for all of the things we have coming up in the next several months
27. Research taking the MPRE this August
28. Research the Kaplan classes for the MPRE
29. Research the BarBri classes for the Bar
30. Call for my room for the bar next year
31. Verify the contents of the CDs I received from the pics developed a couple weeks ago
32. Attend the munchkin's Pine Wood Derby
33. Exchange my lancets
34. Begin working on my April Budget
35. Get organized
36. Refocus with WWs
37. Refocus for next week
38. Get me some serious sleep
39. Plan out my week (it is going to be a busy one!)
40. Get my shit together

2 comments:

  1. wow thats a huge ass list!

    I'M CHEERING FOR YOU!!

    i have faith in you!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it Blaez! LOL

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete