Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fridays Never Come Around Soon Enough Anymore!

OMG...just looking at the details of what I need to do in order to accomplish numbers 7, 8, & 9 brings tears to my eyes! I was hoping to get a jump start on my list last night, but I was just too exhausted to do a single thing other than eat and sit.

The bright spot other than the fact that it is Friday is that it is suppose to be close to 50 this whole weekend! Yippie!!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Get my house cleaned
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Do all of my E&T homework
8. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
9. Do all of my SADO homework
10. Write out my bills
11. Balance my checkbook
12. Get waxed
13. Get my facial
14. Get my pics developed
15. Get my aunt's pics developed
16. Attend the munchkin's commitment mass & potluck
17. Workout
18. Write my guy
19. File this week's papers
20. Catch up on my emails
21. Figure out a menu for the munchkin's first communion party
22. Look for invitations for the munchkin's first communion party
23. Remain focused with WWs
24. Remain focused for next week
25. Get me some serious sleep
26. Plan out my week
27. Get my car washed (obviously a must due to yesterday's incident!)
28. Start shopping for Easter (OMG, it is so close! Yikes!!)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list! At least the weather will be better and for me that does wonders for my to-do lists. I have so much more energy. Looking foward to upper 40s and plenty of accomplishments here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie!! Good luck to you on your lists too!!

    ReplyDelete