Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where Did All Those Wrappers In My Garbage Come From?

You would think with a surprising weight loss this week I would have been able to keep it together, but I fell off the wagon tonight. Apparently I was on a one-woman's mission to eat our entire vending machine stock tonight! I haven't purchased anything out of our vending machine in months. Seriously I cannot remember the last time I succumbed to the pull of ourvending machine. After scarfing down a bag of BBQ chips, 2 packages of peanut M&M's, and a Snicker's bar I felt horrible! Not just about the fact that I consumed more crappy food than 4 people should consume in a day, but physically I felt horrible.

What was I doing?!? Ugh! I couldn't stop myself. I'm not even sure if I chewed anything. I was just sitting there "working" (which means playing solitary), shoveling crap into my pudgy little mouth. What was I thinking?!? I wish I could answer these questions, but I can't. Maybe it was because I was tired. Maybe it was because I'm totally stressed. Maybe it was because I'm craving crap and my last two attempts to eat crap (a chips & salsa trip proved unsuccessful with my choice of tacos as they had no taste whatsoever; and our dinner out Saturday for yummy pizza failed with crappy tasting pizza) have failed. I think I'll make burritos tomorrow night, which won't be total crap but should be tasty. Maybe...maybe...maybe... I don't know why I did it. I just can't let it continue. I was successful to stay out of the drive-thru on the way home after class though, but boy oh boy I really wanted a whopper too!

Before I consume any more calories today I'm going to go to bed now. Plus I need to pull close to a couple of all nighters in the next two days. Wish me luck y'all!

Consider it done: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 27, 28, 29
Just getting started: 1, 2, 3, 18, 27, 28, 35
Needs attention: 16, 17, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, 40

3 comments:

  1. Aww, hang in there! We all have those moments. I find that if I allow an indulgence here and there, I have less of those completely fall off the wagon moments. But, we're all human, and it happens. Hell, the stuff tastes so darn good, how could you not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the PMS/Hormones... Happens to me when I take my pills each month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie~~Thank you! It does taste so darn good, dangit! Ugh... I think my level of exhaustion is playing a huge part in this. Oh yeah, and that stress level thing I've got going on sure as shit isn't helping either. Ugh... Thanks my friend for your kind words!

    Blaez~~I agree that PMS and Hormones are working against me right now too! Mother nature is scheduled for this Thursday...stupid hormones!! Thank you my friend for your kind words!

    I love you ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete