Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In a crazy good mood 4 no reason!

That was my BBM status today!

I don't know why, but all day I seemed to be in a crazy good mood. There really is no reason for me to be in a good mood. Maybe it was the sunshine. Maybe it was the warmer temps. Maybe it was the crazy dream I had last night. Maybe it was the wonderful conversations I shared with my honey twice today! :) Maybe it is the fact that I'm having dinner with my LSBFF tomorrow night! Maybe it was nothing!

But as I told MyMormonGirl, "I am...and I shouldn't b! Oh well! Ill enjoy it while it lasts!"

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24*, 27**, 28***, 29, 30
Just getting started: 8, 9, 10, 25****
Needs attention: 15, 21, 26

*~~Okay, so I'm hoping the 3rd pty vendor that I had to report my "claim" to that couldn't match me up with just my membership number and not my policy number just throws the stuff out. For some stupid reason when I hung from her to go out in search of my "policy number" I decided to call a couple of places to get a price range. Um...yeah, so one shop was like $376 and the other one was like $265. Since my deductible is $500 I'm so going to pay out of pocket for this "replacement" windshield. Please oh please no-fault gods...don't link this up!! :)
**~~I'm doing pretty good so far this week, but it is only Tuesday! I'm hopeful I can bring home a winning weigh in on Sunday!!
***~~I'm as focused as I'm going to get...I'm moving painstakingly slow, but hey...I'm moving!
****~~Alright, we are moving along on this...slowly, but we will see if my follow up email worked today!

No comments:

Post a Comment