Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Gearing Up For A Doozy Of A Week

So I took my nap yesterday for a little over 2 hours and felt tons better, but when I attempted to get up for work this morning I just didn't have it in me. I felt icky and blah, so I opted to call in and go back to bed. My guy called me a little before 8am and apparently all I did was repeat his sentences back to him! I later told him that at least he knows I was listening and paying attention. ;) After we finished our conversation I immediately rolled over and was back in la-la land.

Around noon I rolled out of bed, definitely feeling better, sickness wise, but definitely not motivation wise. Around 1pm I was starting to feel like I may get my motivation back and get something accomplished. This was quickly adjusted when the call came in that I needed to pick up the munchkin from school as he was running a fever, complaining that he felt like his eye-balls were on fire. So I pulled myself together as quickly as possible and went and picked him up. We immediately went into the pediatrician who said he was suffering from allergies and nothing more. Thank goodness he doesn't have a sinus infection or upper-respiratory thing.

Of course this unexpected trip around town didn't help out my motivation today. I think I logged a couple hours playing solitary on my cell, watched a few hours of TV, and made sure that my love-seat cushion never felt lonely. Needless to say...this week is gonna be a doozy.

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 21
Just getting started: 8, 15, 20, 24, 26, 28, 29
Needs attention: 7, 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 27, 30

No comments:

Post a Comment