Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Brings Sunshine...So Close Yet So Far Away

Today we were treated to lots of sunshine and weather in the 40's! It was lovely. Of course in this area we all know too well that winter isn't over and I do fear that today was just another tease. But I'll take it regardless.

After working today I joined my aunt and uncle for a free dinner at their neighborhood French Italian Bistro. Of course it entailed sitting through a two-hour presentation on Fire Safety. Boring you say? Actually it was quite nice and very informative. More importantly it was free!! And better yet, it was what I order every time I go there...Chicken Parmigiana! Yum Yum Yum

Of course we didn't get out of there until after 8:30pm, which meant no workout for me! I don't know if I will get one in this week as I have a very busy week ahead of me. This, of course, is my own fault. Last week was Spring Break and I had this master plan of all of the things I would get accomplished during my time off from class. And that plan, I failed!

I scheduled tomorrow off from work so I can write my appellate brief for SADO, which is due by 5pm Wednesday. Since this will likely take the entire day and then some, I will be skipping E&T tomorrow night as well. And since Prof Arrogance refused to give us Thursday's assignment until last night, I now have that to do too. If not for that I would have my Trial Practice homework done. Ugh! I'm 12 pages away from completing my E&T homework too. So close, yet so far away from being on top of this...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22
Just getting started: 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 19, 20
Needs attention: 14, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment