Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Today Brought a Few Bonuses

After going to bed after 2:00am last night, I overslept just a little this morning (like you didn't see that coming!) but woke up in the best mood ever. I don't know why. I felt like I was on speed the majority of the day! I jut wanted to get things accomplished. I rushed around, got ready and got into work (late, but whatever!). Then I was like a mad woman. I got so much stuff done, I amazed even myself! I cleaned up all of my outstanding voice mails, outstanding emails, and over due items on my calendar. I created three new files and closed out ten old files.

I was so impressed with myself that after I enjoyed the beautiful weather outside for fifteen minutes I invited my co-worker to do lunch at my favorite chips & salsa place! It was crazy yummy today too! I wasn't nearly as productive when we returned about 2:30pm, but I still got things done! Yay me! I even worked over by an hour to go towards Friday when I have to leave early to take the munchkin to the dentist and after that I forced myself to go to the gym.

After reading an article this weekend I decided to change up my workout a bit. I did 10 minutes on the treadmill (because it was already after 8pm) and then went on to the upper body machines. I increased my weights and decreased my reps. I'm already sore, but I'm hoping that it does what the article says that it will! Then I went back to the treadmill for another 10 minutes. After the gym I ran to the bank to deposit my bonus check! Oh, did I forget to mention that we received our bonuses today?!? That couldn't be the reason I was so geeked up today, could it? Nah.... ;)

Now it is time for bed again and of course it is much later than I hoped, but I am hopeful that tomorrow I will be equally energetic because I have lots of work stuff and school stuff to get done too. I'm also hopeful that I get up a little earlier in the morning, because I'll actually have to wash my hair tomorrow...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 8, 9
Needs attention: 18

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love days like this. I wish I could find a way to have them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~:) Thanks!!

    Debbie~~:) Thanks!! Me too!! I would like one every few days, if possible...hahaha

    ReplyDelete