Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

...Or My Weekend

Today's stats are:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363.0lbs
Current weight (today): 319.0lbs
This weeks results: -1.6lbs
Total weight lost: 44lbs

The above and the fact that I got to see my guy this morning is the good news of the day. Now for the bad news...I woke up feeling like crap today! :( I put it out of my mind while I got ready and hit the road at 8am to go see my honey. I even put it out of my mind while we had our visit, but once I got in the car to make my trek back home I could no longer ignore it. So, I drove straight to Urgent Care and picked up drugs...sinus infection, upper respiratory infection.
Doesn't it just figure. Between being sick and my March Madness bracket tanking with each game played (thanks Kansas, Gonzaga, Villanova and Georgia Tech!), my excitement from seeing my guy and breaking out of my mental block is stunted. Add that on top of my lack of motivation, as you can see below, is severely suffering.

I think there is only one thing left to do...take a nap...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 21
Just getting started: 8, 15, 20, 24, 26, 28, 29
Needs attention: 7, 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 27, 30

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm just pulling myself out of a week-long sick funk. It really does derail you a little bit. Hope you are feeling better soon. Take it easy if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. I'm glad to hear you are pulling yourself out of your sick funk. I feel like I'm quickly going under here. I took yesterday and today to "feel" better, but accomplished squat...

    ReplyDelete