Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Continuing My Birthday Joy

I have a history with my birthday...a lot of people forget about it. I find this amazing since I like to think the world revolves around me. But this year was different. Look at all of the people who remembered me this year...
  • SparkPeople.com emailed me at 1:00am;
  • PTO emailed me at 1:01am;
  • Captain texted me at 6:50am;
  • My LSBFF emailed me at 7:27am
  • My man called me at 7:30am;
  • My insurance agent emailed me at 9:24am;
  • My bro BBM'd me at 9:26am;
  • My aunt called me at 2:37pm;
  • My man called me again at 2:45pm;
  • Chica texted me at 3:35pm;
  • EJ BBM'd me at 9:19pm;
This didn't even include my mom or co-workers! I definitely felt special all day yesterday! I have the greatest people in my life and am so lucky!!

But this year was a little different, because it ended up being the first year since I can remember that I didn't have a birthday cake...weird, huh?

Since our schedules were so busy last night the munchkin and I couldn't connect for dinner or anything so we planned on doing dinner tonight. Well he called and asked me to get him a cheese pizza for my birthday dinner. LOL He cracks me up. He decided we would get pizza from Happy's, which of course lead me to order wings and shrimp too. I totally over ordered, but whatever... Of course the munchkin was more interested in the pizza than me for my "birthday dinner" together. Ha!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 32
Just getting started: 12, 15, 18, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31
Needs attention: 13, 14, 16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment