Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Took The Day

I decided to take the day today and got some serious sleep and then worked on my bar application...all frickin' day! My house is destroyed, primarily my bedroom, looking for supporting documentation to send in with it. I probably should move the "get organized" number back to "needs attention" as a result of this, but it feels good to have so much of my application done. Now I need to just get my supporting docs together, send out my requests, make all of my fingerprint appointments, and mail that sucker in. I will be able to breathe semi-normally again once I get this turned in for the first go round. I don't care if they send me a large list of crap I have to follow up on, because I will have at least gotten the first part in on time!

My goal is to get this finished and mailed out before the 18th, which is still 2weeks before the due date!!!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 32
Just getting started: 12, 15, 18, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31
Needs attention: 13, 14, 16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment