Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Officially In My Mid-Thirties

Today I turned 34. Thirty-four. Holy crap! I am officially in my mid-thirties. I probably was last year too, but I was still confident in saying I was in my "young thirties" but I don't think it will still fly at 34, do you?

After all was said and done it was a good day. Work was hell, but whatever! Lunch with co-workers for chips & salsa! Dinner with mom for Italian (Olive Garden)! I did a lot of thinking today...I'll get to more of that later...but for now I'm just going to continue to enjoy the fact that today is all about me! :)

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 32
Just getting started: 12, 15, 18, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31
Needs attention: 13, 14, 16, 17

3 comments:

  1. I suck! I totally missed your birthday. Even after having a nagging feeling that there was something about the day. Grr..glad everyone else remembered and your day was special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani~~LOL...No problem. I swear I always miss your b-day & EJ's or get them confused...or seem to remember them in May! No hard feelings here. Hey, at least you had that nagging feeling! You are one step ahead of where I usually am! Love ya girl!!

    Janice~~Thank you!! :) You know what they say...better late than never! Plus you have lots more important things going on! Muah! ;)

    ReplyDelete