Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, October 22, 2010

It's The Weekend Y'all!

I know I've been "having a moment" for quite some time lately. This is likely stress induced. But I am happy to report that this past week I feel like I've been lifted from the fog! I'm now looking forward to having a very good and very productive weekend! What are your plans for this weekend?

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Get my house cleaned/picked-up
5. Turn in my Externship time sheet
6. Find out if the munchkin's soccer team made the final tournament games for Saturday
7. Update munchkin's cub scout leader about whether he will be at Saturday's den meeting
8. Attend the munchkin's final fall game if they play
9. Do laundry
10. Do all of my MBE homework
11. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
12. Do all of my Externship homework
13. Write out my bills
14. Balance my checkbook
15. File my papers
16. Write my guy
17. Get my allergy shot
18. Get my unibrow, hairy lip & chin waxed
19. Get my monthly facial
20. Catch up on my TIVO
21. Catch up on my emails
22. Update my October budget
23. Update my calendar
24. Workout
25. Get our scripts refilled
26. Drop off my dry cleaning
27. Pick up my dry cleaning
28. Pick up our scripts
29. Workout
30. Get my pictures developed
31. Write out the munchkin's school & soccer pictures
32. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
33. Go through my papers & mail, which has been piling up for 2 weeks now
34. Get me some serious sleep
35. Get re-motivated
36. Get refocused for next week
37. Re-commit to my healthy living
38. Plan out my week
39. Get organized
40. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment