Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Judging My Week On Hump Day. Verdict=Having A Moment

What a crazy week so far. I didn't go into my externship Monday so I could study for my midterms. Well, I didn't study that day...no shock there. I just can't seem to get it together. The one thing I did Monday was I took my two midterms. Or should I say Monday I failed my two midterms. But I've been attempting to not dwell on this fact and since I haven't confirmed this, yet, I will continue to try to not dwell on it. After we finished, some of the guys we've been in classes with since the start wanted to go for drinks. I had opted out, but then my LSBFF twisted my arm and I went for one drink. Things were good until on my drive home.

While I was making my way home I started feeling really achy, especially in my legs, hips and lower back. I figured it was just nerves. After I got home I ate a little something because I was starving and then all of a sudden it hit me. What "it" was I'm not sure, but I couldn't sit anymore, I couldn't look at anything anymore. I knew that I had to get to bed within the next minute or something bad was going to happen. I didn't know anything else other than I had to lay down. So I did just that. I ended up not going to my Externship Tuesday either, because of how I felt and I called into work too. I was hoping to get some sleep hoping that this was part of my problem, being exhausted.

Of course I couldn't fall back asleep once I woke up at 7am. Finally at 8:30am I got out of the bed, came out to the living room and started working on paperwork. I still wasn't feeling 100%, so I had some chicken noodle soup.

I think I finished my bar application that afternoon, but I have this fear of clicking on "complete"...but I don't know why. Maybe it is the fear that it will be incorrect or I will have forgotten something. But I'm committing to hitting "complete" in one week. Once I have my fingerprinting done next Tuesday and make a trip to my local courthouse to pick up some additional documents I need I will have to hit "complete" and make my way to the post office to mail that bad boy. How scary is that?!? YIKES!!!

Yesterday afternoon I also did some homework so that was good too.

I did make it to work today, so that is a positive or so my bosses think so!

I also decided to delete a few things from my to-do list, because of a few situations I've ran into.
The other good news is the fact that in 2 days the weekend will be here. Thank goodness.

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24***, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Just getting started: 9, 10, 11, 32
Needs attention: 12, 16*, 17**, 18, 25

*~~Since we are getting so close to getting the munchkin's Christmas pictures done I've decided to just combine them again like I did last year and get them all done at once in November/December...
**~~Due to the fact that I'm having to go back to my Ortho Surgeon for the cyst on my wrist, which has began hurting practically all day with every thing I do, I've decided to put this off for a week or two. Hopefully he will do what he did last year and it will stop hurting so I can get back to normal...at least till after the bar!
***~~I called to make a mani/pedi appointment while my salon is offering BOGO on Wednesdays this month, but of course there are no openings...ugh. I was able to schedule my birthday massage for the last Saturday of the month. I definitely think I need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment