Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Is My Two-Day Headache The Cause For My Lack Of Motivation?

I had scheduled yesterday off from work since I had my annual eye appointment to get my eyes dilated, which I don't handle well for some reason. I suspect this is because I'm prone to ocular migraines. Knowing this I also knew that I needed to get my other errands ran before my 10:45am appointment.

Once I completed my errands and finished my doctor's appointment I came home with a headache. All I really wanted to do was take a nap and had every intention of making this happen, but my plan didn't happen. Instead I pushed through my crazy eye situation and drafted my weekly journal entry for my externship after which I headed up to see my guy. The entire time I had a dull headache, which has bleed over to today.

Even though I got up at 8:40am this morning I feel like I've accomplished nothing. I meant to go to the post office before they closed this morning and I forgot. I had planned on doing my grocery shopping tonight after I took my aunt and uncle to dinner, where I begged for them to help me with the fees for taking the bar, but it was cold and rainy plus I still had my headache so I opted to come home. I've gotten a few things done tonight, but not a lot of things, which totally sucks...

I enter every weekend hoping to get so much done, but it doesn't seem to happen. I think maybe my constant running during the week just wears me out so much that I have no motivation to get stuff done Saturday and Sunday. Or maybe it is because I have so much to do it blocks me from getting motivated. Maybe I'm just hitting senior-itis. Regardless of the reasons why, I know is it has got to change. Of course I still have my headache tonight and now my stomach is feeling a little bubbly too. Go figure...

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 20, 21, 22, 32
Just getting started: 8, 15, 18, 19, 25
Needs attention: 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

2 comments:

  1. Take some time for you, to take care of you. When I have a week of go, go, go, which is like all the time it seems, I enjoy a veg-weekend once in awhile. Allow yourself to accept that. It's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete