Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone enjoys their Halloween! And I hope all the little munchkins make one heck of a load tonight! I'm hopeful that my munchkin makes one heck of a load, but gets all the candy he loves that I don't! Ha!

So far this weekend has been filled with some great intentions that fell apart.

Friday night I went to bed with every intention of getting up and going to workout Saturday morning before I ran all of my errands and went for my massage. This failed when I didn't get out of bed until after 10am.

After I came home from my massage when I decided to lay down for a little nap I had every intention of getting up no later than 3 hours later and getting things done. This failed when I didn't get out of bed until around 3:45am this morning.
I'm hoping since I slept close to 10 hours last night that I will stay awake all day, get tons done, get to bed at a normal time and start this week out right! Another intention...hopefully this one doesn't fall apart too!

My push to go and workout yesterday was because this past week one of the other parents from the munchkin's soccer team emailed us some wonderful pictures of their last game. I had went through them and didn't think anything of them until one night late this week I was showing them to my aunt. That's when it happened! I said, "And here is a picture with you in it." And she responds, "And look there is mommy." OMG. I didn't even see me in the picture. Not because I was so small it was hard to see me. It was because I was so horrific looking that I didn't recognize that obese person as me.

I think part of my problem is because when I think of myself I don't think I'm nearly as big as what I am until I see a picture of myself or look at myself in the mirror. And being an obese person I don't look at myself that often in a mirror. I had been doing fairly well, again not perfect or even really well, with getting back on track with my healthy living, but this whole picture debacle has helped push me forward. So I enter another week waging my battle of the bulge.

This week's stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 320.8lbs
This week's results:-1lb
Total weight lost: -42.2lbs

I was hoping for a bigger number this week, but I'm happy to have lost for the 3rd week in a row. That is huge in my world! Now I hope I can keep this streak alive. I guess should I feel the urge to slip up I can just look at the horrific picture that brought me into line this week.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 32, 33, 37, 40
Just getting started: 5, 7, 10, 17, 31, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39
Needs attention: 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30

No comments:

Post a Comment